COMING THIS HOLIDAY!
Named after the Burkhan mountain which is believed to be the birthplace of Genghis Khan and Is considered a sacred mountain located on the North Eastern Mountain Range in Mongolia. Many have traveled to this mountain over the last few centuries, the Burkan Hiker boot embodies the spirit of the journey and provides comfort along the way.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths, including narrow, medium and wide.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
- Lightweight design and materials.
Upper Design and Features:
- 7-inch height boot.
- Full grain smooth leather/ suede/ and Cordura upper.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- 100% real sheepskin fleece on the heel, collar and tongue. (no synthetic fleece)
- Gusseted tongue to keep the elements out, and help keep the warmth in.
- Lace-up hook for easy in and out.
- HD rubber toe guard.
Insole Comfort Construction:
- 2 pair of removable insole for seasonal comfort.
- Spring/Summer Insole with performance mesh.
- Fall/Winter insole with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Classic hiker style rubber wedge and outsole with heavy tread for excellent grip and durability.