Named after the majestic wild sheep that roam the mountain ranges and foothills of Mongolia, the Argali can grow to be over 400 pounds. This boot features an opening on the back that can be closed with a ribbon that was inspired by the prayer flags used by the Mongolian people for good luck and safe travels.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
- Outer opening with metal buckle accent.
Upper Design and Features:
- 7.5-inch height shaft.
- Rear opening with a Ribbon bow to tie closed.
- Multiple ribbon colors provided.
- 100% real suede leather upper.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- Fully lined in 100% real sheepskin fleece from shaft to toe. (no synthetic fleece)
- Durable rear pull tab for easier slip on.
- Narrow HD-binding around the edge of the bottom-sole for a slimmer look.
Insole Comfort Construction:
- Removable insole topped with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Durable Rubber-Lon EVA outsole for added grip and durability.
- Hyper-Flex Groove design for added comfort and flex when walking.