COMING THIS HOLIDAY!
Named after a city that was once a part of the Mongolian territory, Ezrin marks the change of culture from a mostly nomadic culture to cities and towns with permanent dwellings. This casual slip-on offers all-day comfort no matter what city you are in.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths, including narrow, medium and wide.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
- Lightweight athletic outsole.
Upper Design and Features:
- Slip-on shoe with elastic for easy on and off.
- Suede/ and canvas upper.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- Performance material liner for breathability.
- 100% real sheepskin fleece on the heel and upper vamp. (no synthetic fleece).
Insole Comfort Construction:
- 2 pair of removable insoles for seasonal comfort.
- Spring/Summer Insole with performance mesh.
- Fall/Winter insole with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Athletic lightweight outsole with rubber pods for grip and wear.
- Heavy grip pattern within rubber pod sections.