Named after the Mongolian “wild-ass”, the khulan were originally from Siberia and were brought down into Mongolia to carry supplies and resources while traveling. This style follows the classic slip-on “mule” pattern and is a work-horse for many as its used for in and around the house for many chores.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths.
- Easy on and off with slip in design.
Upper Design and Features:
- 100% real suede leather upper.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- Fully lined in 100% real sheepskin fleece. (no synthetic fleece)
- Narrow HD-binding around the edge of the bottom-sole for a slimmer look.
Topsole Comfort Construction:
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece footbed for comfort.
- Topsole sheepskin fleece mounted to soft and flexible woven board.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Durable Rubber-Lon EVA outsole for added grip and durability.
- Hyper-Flex Groove design for added comfort and flex when walking.