Named after the large desert along the southern region of Mongolia, The Takla Makan desert was traveled by though trading along the ancient silk road. A gateway from the middle east to the far east, this desert saw the connection and trading of goods from ancient civilizations.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths, including narrow, medium and wide.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
Upper Design and Features:
- 6-inch height boot.
- Heavyweight oiled/waxed leather upper.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- 100% real sheepskin fleece on the heel counter and tongue. (no synthetic fleece)
- Genuine Goodyear Leather Welt construction.
Insole Comfort Construction:
- 2 pair of removable insoles for seasonal comfort.
- Spring/Summer Insole with performance mesh.
- Fall/Winter insole with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Real rubber wedge and outsole with light tread for excellent grip and durability.
WIDTH GUIDE: B = NARROW, D = MEDIUM, EEE = WIDE/X WIDE