Named after the Tuvan indigenous peoples of Siberia and central Asia, the Tuvan can be seen as the indigenous natives of modern day Mongolia. This classic style moccasin construction comes from the native peoples of the US continent, the Tuvan Mocc is a combination of native cultures from the far east and the west.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
- Classic style moccasin upper design.
Upper Design and Features:
- 100% real suede leather upper.
- Suede collar with leather laces.
- Leather heel counter with embossed logo.
- Hand stitched toe box.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- Fully lined in 100% real sheepskin fleece from shaft to toe. (no synthetic fleece)
- Durable rear pull tab for easier slip on.
- Narrow HD-binding around the edge of the bottom-sole for a slimmer look.
Insole Comfort Construction:
- Removable insole topped with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Durable Rubber-Lon EVA outsole for added grip and durability.
- Hyper-Flex Groove design for added comfort and flex when walking.