The nomadic lifestyle of the Mongolians facilitated the need to be mobile and transport their livestock. There are very close similarities to the American rancher in bring connected with your horse, and herding livestock over open planes in order to provide. The modern cowboy that we know today, is very much a version of ancient Mongolian families.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
- Classic cowboy shape and design.
Upper Design and Features:
- 11-inch height shaft.
- 100% real suede leather upper.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- Fully lined in 100% real sheepskin fleece from shaft to toe. (no synthetic fleece)
- Durable rear pull tab for easier slip on.
- Narrow HD-binding around the edge of the bottom-sole for a slimmer look.
- Cowboy boot vamp construction design that may provide relief for those with a high instep bone on the top on their foot.
- Traditional western cowboy boot stitching throughout.
Insole Comfort Construction:
- Removable insole topped with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Durable Rubber-Lon EVA outsole for added grip and durability.
- Hyper-Flex Groove design for added comfort and flex when walking.
WIDTH SIZING GUIDE:
E= WIDE/EXTRA WIDE