Safety Composite Toe Work Boot
- ASTM F2413 protective toe/electrical hazard protection
- Composite is stronger and lighter than steel toe boots
Named after the giant Dzo of Mongolia which is a combination of cattle and the giant yack of central Asia. The Dzo is used to pull and carry extremely heavy loads. This boot reflects the strength and workload as it offers heavyweight waxed leather and genuine Goodyear leather welt construction.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths, including narrow, medium and wide.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
Upper Design and Features:
- 8-inch height boot.
- Heavyweight oiled/waxed leather upper.
- Mocc toe construction.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- 100% real sheepskin fleece on the heel counter and tongue. (no synthetic fleece)
- Durable rear pull tab for easier on and off.
- Genuine Goodyear Leather Welt construction..
Insole Comfort Construction:
- 2 pair of removable insole for seasonal comfort.
- Spring/Summer Insole with performance mesh.
- Fall/Winter insole with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Durable Rubber-Lon EVA outsole work wedge soles for added grip and durability.
MEN'S WIDTH GUIDE: B = NARROW, D = MEDIUM, EEE = WIDE/X WIDE