COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
- ASTM F2413 protective toe/electrical hazard protection
- Composite is stronger and lighter than steel toe boots
Named after the massive wild goats of Mongolia, the Ibex have massive horns and live within the Gobi desert mountains of Mongolia. These ibex are as about as rough and tumble as they get, the durability and the strength of the Ibex boot harken back to the Ibex that hold their own against both climate and predators.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths, including narrow, medium and wide.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
- Comfort flex panel on the upper portion of the shaft.
Upper Design and Features:
- 9-inch height boot.
- HD rivets on flex panel section of the upper shaft.
- Heavyweight oiled/waxed leather upper.
- Mocc toe construction.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- 100% real sheepskin fleece on the heel counter and tongue. (no synthetic fleece)
- Durable rear pull tab for easier on and off.
- Genuine Goodyear Leather Welt construction..
Insole Comfort Construction:
- 2 pair of removable insole for seasonal comfort.
- Spring/Summer Insole with performance mesh.
- Fall/Winter insole with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, “Polyurethane Popcorn” with premium design feature “TPU Heel Clip” to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Real blond Gum-Rubber outsole with heave lug pattern for the ultimate in durability, flex, and grip.
- Acid resistant
- Oil resistant
- Slip resistant
Width Guide: B = NARROW, D = MEDIUM, EEE = WIDE/X WIDE