The nomadic lifestyle of the Mongolians facilitated the need to be mobile and transport their livestock. There are very close similarities to the American rancher in bring connected with your horse, and herding livestock over open planes in order to provide. The modern cowboy that we know today, is very much a version of ancient Mongolian families.
General Design and Features:
- Natural shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort and longer lasting enjoyment.
- Hair-On-Hide on the shaft.
Upper Design and Features:
- 7.5-inch height shaft.
- 100% real suede leather upper.
- Real Hair on hide.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- Fully lined in 100% real sheepskin fleece from shaft to toe. (no synthetic fleece)
- Durable rear pull tab for easier slip on.
- Narrow HD-binding around the edge of the bottom-sole for a slimmer look.
Insole Comfort Construction:
WOMEN'S WIDTH SIZING GUIDE - AA = NARROW, B = MEDIUM/REGULAR, E = WIDE
NARROW WIDTHS NOT AVAILABLE IN SIZE 6 OR 7